Volume 2 ISSUE 2 Published September 2020
1. Land Suitability Assessment for Sustainable Cassava Production in Ishiagu, South-eastern, Nigeria
Onyekwere, I. N., Eze, P. C. and Muogbo, P. C.
2. Evaluation of Parkia biglobosa (Jacq. Bench) Seedling Growth under Different Mulching Materials
Ayeni, O. D., Onilude, Q. A., Aina-Oduntan, O. A., Osundun, S. O. and Salami, K. D.
3. Factors Affecting Garden Egg (Solanum melongena) Production in Ringim Local Government Area of Jigawa State, Nigeria
Barau, S. S., Lawal, A. T. and Buhari, A. K.
4. Germplasm Evaluation and Crossability in Some Selected Okra Accessions
Jibung, G. G., Manggoel, W. and Shaahu, A.
5. Analysis of Technical Efficiency of Female Rice-Farmers in Adamawa State, Nigeria
Adewuyi, A. K. , Martins, G. B. and Lumbonyi, I. A.
6. Assessment of Fungi and Aflatoxin-B1 Contaminations in Some Cereals from Nasko and Yangalu, Niger State, Nigeria
Salahu, M. S., Gbodi, T. A., Nma, A. M., Kutigi, U. H. and Yusuf, M.
7. Microbial Load Evaluation of Tilapia guineensis from Two Brackish Water Habitats in Nigeria
Abdullahi, M. M., Ogbonne, F. C., Ayaobu–Cookey, I. K., Ajijo, M. R. and Matanmi, M. A.
8. Assessment of Sesame Value Chain Actors in Jigawa, Nigeria
Katanga, Y. N., Gama, E. N. and Abba, A.
9. Economic Analysis of Nigerian Live Ornamental Fish Export
Ambali, O. Y., Ayinde, O. E. and Sulaimon, T. T.
10. Effect of Value Chain Development Programme on Small-Scale Rice Farmers in Niger State, Nigeria
Ndanitsa, M. A., Musa, S. E. Ndako, N. and Mohammed, D.
11. Effect of Price on Consumer Preference for Short and Long Grain Local Rice in Benue State, Nigeria
Dauda, S. N., Yunusa, B. J., Bello, O. L., Opaluwa, D. and Ocheni, B. A.
Quality Research and Publications
National Cereals Research Institute, Badeggi, Niger State, Nigeria